Alongside its powerful TM engine, SDL Trados Studio provides a wealth of innovative features that help users to create content faster, improve translation quality, simplify project creation and make light work of review. All of which can help accelerate translation speeds by as much as 100%.
- upLIFT TM Technology: Experience unprecedented levels of TM leverage. This means more useful results, generated quickly and automatically, which makes it easier to produce high quality translations, faster.
- AdaptiveMT: Enjoy MT that learns and improves seamlessly, continuously and in real-time to save time and money by minimising future post-editing.
- AutoSuggest™: Smart suggestions as you type: Benefit from sub-segment matching suggestions as you type to help you accelerate your translations. Watch your productivity skyrocket!
- PerfectMatch™: Leverage previously translated bilingual files to create PerfectMatch content. A quick, simple way to reduce review time and ensure consistency.
- Context Match: take accuracy to new heights: Provides "beyond 100%" matches by recognizing location and context to deliver the best translation. No complicated set-up or configuration required!
- Simplified project management: You can do more than just translate with SDL Trados Studio. You can also manage languages, files and deadlines in one centralized location.
- Automated project preparation: SDL Trados Studio can help you automatically prepare project files, with a customizable project wizard that takes care of the most repetitive task.
- Reporting: Word count, analysis and reports are automatically created and stored with your job meaning you always know the status of each job at all times.
- Centralize and share: Enjoy advanced project management with SDL Trados GroupShare which enables users to centralize projects including TM and Terminology sharing.
- Track Changes: Never miss a review again with native Track Changes. This allows users to confidently review and easily accept or decline changes as you go, giving full review control.
- Export bilingual documents for review: Working with reviewers who do not use Studio? Then you can export the bilingual documents in MS Word or Excel for review and import any changes.
- Enhanced QA Checker: Studio's automated QA checker highlights translation errors including punctuation, terminology and inconsistencies. The new Translation Quality Assessment allows you to evaluate against your own or industry standard frameworks.
- Integrated or standalone terminology management: Accurate and consistent Terminology helps create high quality translations. SDL MultiTerm, is the most sophisticated terminology solution in the industry and is included when you purchase SDL Trados Studio. SDL MultiTerm can be used as a standalone application or as part of SDL Trados Studio.
- Connect with automated translation: No TM match for a particular segment? Automated translation will help you get there. Easily accessible from within your editing environment.
- QuickPlace™ for maximized efficiency: Have all formatting, tags, placeables and variables at your fingertips. QuickPlace delivers smart suggestions based on your source content making translating any file type a breeze.
- SDL Trados Studio supports the most recognized industry standards such as XLIFF (bilingual files), TMX (translation memories) and TBX (terminology databases).
- SDL Trados Studio is part of our integrated SDL Language Platform which provides a range of technology and services to help you deliver local language content across every step of the customer journey.
- The SDL AppStore is an online hub where you will find plug-ins or apps to extend the functionality of SDL Trados Studio. All of the apps available to download have been designed to enable you to get things done faster and with less effort.
- The Developer Hub gives developers the tools to create their own functionality for SDL Trados Studio through plugins and integrations.
Chat to our customer experience team now to learn more about SDL Trados Studio